Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pink Raspberry Cosmopolitans

I'm planning on having a little Pinterest Party at my house in the next few weeks.  Just a night to get the girls together to craft up some of the hundreds of things we pin and never make.  I'll have some tasty snacks and a pitcher of these yummo cosmos.  I like to rim the glass in sugar, like you would for a margarita, for a little extra flair.  This is just the tastiest, prettiest drink to have for girl's night!  It makes a nice big pitcher (serves 10) and I know you'll love it!

Also, how pretty would this be for a Valentine's dinner??

I borrowed this photo from another sight and the link didn't post and now I can't find it again!
  If this is your photo please let me know so I can give you credit!


1 cup raspberry vodka


Fill a pitcher with ice, and pour in the vodka, triple sec, lime juice, and cran-raspberry juice. Stir to mix. Serve garnished with a lime slice that has been rubbed around the glass edge.  Dip edge in sugar if you like.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...